– Sup 2018? – Hey, we’re gonna be
tryin’ out some foods today. – Maybe you’ve heard of the dollar menu. – Oh yeah, that’s your
favorite discount duo. – Discount duo! Some would call us a broke Worth It. (laughing) – Yeah, we’re gonna be tryin’
out the dollar menu today at a bunch of different restaurants. – Bunch of different restaurants. (laughing) – Let’s go to Taco Bell first. – I’ve had Taco Bell recently. I’m more excited for Wendy’s, I don’t know if that’s
important information. – I love Wendy’s. Wendy’s is my favorite, but
we’re on our way to Taco Bell (laughing) – We’re just gonna talk about Wendy’s. ♪ Taco Taco Bell ♪ ♪ Oh yeah ♪ ♪ I want to eat at Taco Bell ♪ – [Worker] Hi, how can I help you? – I’m gonna get the cheesy
bean and rice burrito (sped up talking) and a spicy tostada. Yes. – Welcome to the after party. – Oh, I smell it all. We’re doing it in the order
that we pull these out. Oh, classic cinnamon twists. – Twists. A pleasant styrofoam. I can’t tell if this is a dessert. It’s so hot, it’s so hot.
(screams) – Oh my god, that’s hot. – Oh baby, I like her. Oh, I’m excited for these! They’re gonna be good. – [Jared] I’m enticed. – I wouldn’t hate a guac and
a little bit of sour cream. – Do they have guac?
– I don’t think so. I’m gonna open the next thing. I’m gonna take a bite from this end then I’ll pass it over.
– Okay. We’re not gonna Lady and The Tramp it. – Mm! How do I feel about Fritos?
– Fritos, the chip. – Oh, I love Fritos. It tastes like the
inside of a cabin smells. – It does. It’s a very… There’s a smokiness. More nachos. – Oh, here it is. Oh, a spork! – Did Taco Bell invent the spork? That’s where I first encountered them. – In she goes. I just like new ways
to eat the same thing. Oh, the bag doesn’t end. Oh!
– Whoa, that is… It is cheesy rice and beany. – I want to eat this
while I’m falling asleep. I have a feeling I’m
not gonna love this one. It’s just gonna be cheese. Dry.
– It’s cheese and dry. (humming)
Oh my god, there’s still more. – I’ve had enough. – They gave us two.
– They gave us two! – [Jared] And one’s chicken, one’s beef. – My mouth just farted. Did you hear that? (laughing) More? – They’re cinnamon rolls. – I don’t want it. – Okay, I thought they were
gonna be like a cinnamon bun. Oh, they’re inside! The goo’s inside. – Oh. What a nice surprise. – Is it? That was pretty good. A lot of redundancies. – A lot of redundancies. – I would give it a seven outta 10. – All of it? Total? Their dollar menu?
– Total, yeah. – This the value of their dollar? ♪ We’re going to try a dollar menu today ♪ ♪ Gonna eat it right down
in the old fashioned way ♪ ♪ Through your mouth ♪ ♪ In USA ♪ (laughing) – [Kate] The old fashioned way
of eating through your mouth. – I’m trying to get
everything on the dollar menu that’s a dollar. What do you want to drink? – I would like, believe
it or not, a Diet Coke. – This is gonna be exciting. (humming) Let’s just pop right in. – They’re all so hot. It really is made fresh. Here you go, buddy. – Oh no! – It is pretty good. – It’s a little too wet for me. – That’s what she said. (laughing) The classic cheeseburger. Why are they so good?
– I like the tiny lil’ onions. It’s like different layers, but the same layer at the same time. – This is the good stuff, baby. – Two regular McChickens and a spicy. (laughing) They should just put two or three chicken McNuggets in there. The cheeseburger was so happy and then
– We should have waited. – We should’ve waited. You know, seven outta 10. – Seven outta 10 for Mickey D’s? I was gonna give them a six outta 10. – Yeah.
– Yeah. – Yeah, because of those
chicken sandwiches. (burps) Alright, we’re at Wendy’s now. I’m gonna get three four for fours. Alright, let’s eat some food! – Yeah! Okay.
– Wendy’s. – So the four for four, you get fries, you get nuggets, you get a drink, and you get a sandwich
burger of your choosing. We’re in perfect sync. – What’s up with the fries? – Where are the fries? – Mhm. Now, Wendy’s used to have different fries. Do you remember their older fries? They would get wet in the bag,
– Yeah. – which I liked. Goin’ on to the nuggets. – Yeah, definitely better.
– These are good. – Chicken meat. – Onto the birds. – [Jared] Crunchy munchy. – Actually, that’s a very
good chicken sandwich. – [Jared] Junior bacon cheeseburger, baby. – I love that they’re square. – It looks like a classic
drive-thru burger. (laughing) – That’s good. When am I gonna be vegetarian? Not today. 10 outta 10. I think for… – The whole four for four thing. – The four for four is so nice. – But even if you don’t
want all those things, give it to a friend. – This is totally not
brought to you by Wendy’s, but Wendy, if you wanna talk… – Call Mr. Buzzfeed’s office. Well, let’s go bring
this food back to Mark. – Okay. You’re welcome, Mark. You have a lot… – You got a lot to catch up on. Alright, got the food.
– Can I have one? – Yeah, yeah. Alright.
– I love chicken nuggets. – We’re gonna give the rest to Mark. – [Kelsey] Take a nugg. – Take a nugg, bro. – That depends, how much did it cost? – They’re dollar nuggets. – Yeah. (upbeat music) (door squeaks)