Four Army soldiers have lost their lives in ceasefire violation by Pakistan in Rajouri sector
|File Photo- IBTimes|
- Four Indian soldiers, including Captain Kapil Kundu , have been killed in the latest cross-border clashes in Indian-administered Kashmir.
- This attack was the second second in 3 days that Pakistani Army targeted Poonch
- Over 130 instances of ceasefire violations reported last month
Four Army soldiers have lost their lives & one injured in ceasefire violation by Pakistani Troops in Rajouri distrct sector of Jammu region on Sunday evening. It is the second time in last 40 days the captain of Indian army is Martyred and Other who killed were identified as Rifleman Ramavatar, 28, Rifleman Subham Singh, 22 and Havilder Roshan Lal, 42.
A supreme scarification by the 22 years old Indian Army Captain for nations
What is next?
What our Government says about this?
What should be done?
- In the dangerous Khasmir We need fully bulletproof jacket for our Jawans. It cost less than the life.
- Innocent army officers being killed from both countries. All because of the bad political leaderships in Pakistan who don”t want to solve the problem peacefully.